Child Health and Parenting Service (CHaPS)
Child Health & Parenting Service (CHaPS) provides:
- Child health, growth and developmental assessments;
- Healthy Kids Checks
- Parent support and information; and
- Early intervention services.
The CHaPS model of care has been thoroughly reviewed and updated. See our website for documents providing an overview of the model of care that is now being delivered by the Child Health and Parenting Service.
Our services are provided through:
- Child Health Centres - located around the state, also operating within community health centres and primary schools throughout Tasmania;
- Parenting Centres - based in Hobart, Launceston and Burnie
- Parent Line - 1300 808 178
- cu@home - for young, first-time parents 15-19 years of age
- Wetaway program - assists children to oversome bedwetting difficulties
- Children's Therapy Services - assessment and referral services for children 0-5 years who may have delayed in one or more areas of their development.
CHAPS also work in partnership with local communities through schools, neighbourhood houses and local organisations.
Contact us or see our website for further information.
Information Last Updated: 30 Oct 2018