Jordan River Service Inc (Bridgewater Community Centre)
The Jordan River Service Incorporated aims to:
- Enhance the well-being, independence and self-sufficiency of all residents
- Provide for the safety and support of all residents who are at risk of abuse or neglect
- Build and support community networks of inclusiveness, involvement, trust and cooperation
- Develop community spirit, cohesion and well-being
- Build and support the personal skills, knowledge, abilities and resilience of each person in the community
- Develop the health and well-being of people and their families. Support and extend training and employment opportunities.
We also run a needle and syringe program.
Information Last Updated: 28 Feb 2018