Mission Australia - Gateway Intake
Mission Australia’s Gateway Service provide a point of entry to family and disability support within your community.
When you ring Gateway you can expect:
* A warm welcome
* To receive a service that suits your individual needs
* To be included in the decision making process
* To be treated with dignity and respect
* To receive private and confidential service and
* To work with somebody who is non-judgemental, who respects your rights and the law.
What we do:
* Listen to your concerns
* Provide individual assistance
* Provide you with information and support
* Link you to other services, if necessary
* Assist with referral to Integrated Family Support Services (IFSS)
* Assist with referral to Local Area Coordination (LAC)
* Assist with referral to specialist disability services.
Staff work collaboratively with individuals and families to ensure their needs are recognised and the appropriate service response is given.
This could include referral to one or more of the following programs:
• Local Area Coordination (LAC)
• Integrated Family Support Service (IFSS)
• Family Support for Grandparents and Relatives Raising Children.
• Referral to Generic Services
• Referral to Supported Youth Program or NESTS at Anglicare